Mary F. Chapman
Admitted to practice
- Nevada, 1998
- California, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2010
- U.S. Circuit Court, Ninth Circuit, 1999
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1999
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, FL , 1998
- Judicial internship, Honorable Elizabeth Kovachevich, Chief Judge for the Middle District of Florida
- Internship, investigator, Equal Employment Opportunities Commission
- Law clerk, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Civil Division for the Middle District of Florida
- Law clerk Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Legal Department.
- Associate attorney, Kirshman & Harris, P.C.
- Law enforcement officer, University of South Florida Police Department
- Law enforcement officer, Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- Lecturer, employment law seminars
- Lecturer, in-house corporate training programs
Contact a dedicated Nevada businesses and employment law attorney
The Law Office of Mary F. Chapman, Ltd. is located in Las Vegas, NV and represents clients throughout Nevada, including in and around Las Vegas and Henderson in Clark County and Reno in Washoe County. Mary Chapman is licensed to practice law in Nevada, California, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and U.S. Supreme Court.
Call the Law Office of Mary F. Chapman, Ltd. at 702.475.9228 or contact Mary Chapman online to schedule an appointment.